Friday, December 16, 2011

Dazzle, Gingerbread, Chocolate and Strawberries

Here is the latest cake from Hungry. Its a strawberry and cream layered chocolate cake, covered in white fondant, with gingerbread cookies, white self design, with the glam of champaign and dark violet crystals. Oh and lets not forget the chocolate coated strawberries at the bottom!  I am totally in love with this new one. More over, the smell of cinnamon and spice from the cookies just makes this cake super festive. A cake full of love! Hope you like it :)














2 comments:

  1. This really is dazzling. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some extra time to browse through your earlier posts.I'm so glad I did that. You've created a beautiful spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elaborate and magnificent cake. Loved it. Looks delicious and vibrant. I am announcing Valentines Special – my 1st blog event and a Giveaway.!. Please do be a part of it and send in your recipes..! :)

    ReplyDelete