Monday, November 14, 2011

Love for all things pretty

Sorry! Its been ages since I posted. I have been busy with "Hungry?" and in all the rush I have been awful about taking pictures of all our creations. Sadly we missed taking pictures of some really amazing ones. Sigh! But I finally managed to remember to bolt upstairs for my camera to take pictures of these yummy treats. So, this is Hungry?'s super chunky chocolate chip cookies. We use chocolate chunks rather than those small chocolate chips that are hardly satisfying. Oh so yummy!  The next set of pictures is from our line of fudge centered cakes. The cake is decorated with cream frosting and sugar roses. So when are you ordering your yummy treat? Visit us on Facebook at  http://www.facebook.com/hungry.bakes



















No comments:

Post a Comment