Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cheesy Pasta and MEAT ..... the lucky "game meal."








I am keeping this post short because I am tired after all the screaming and cheering. We won!!!!!!!! This was the first cricket match I have ever watched, and I am glad I did! (First match, not counting the times I lost the fight over the remote with Acha and I was forced to watch the match. I usually just got up and went to my room and read a book instead.)  A big birthday shout out to Deeeeeeee.... We love you!! :D

So this is my 'game meal,' pasta with cheese, and meat sauce.


All you have to do is fry about 3 onions, and a few cloves of crushed garlic (use olive oil). To that, add 500gms of ground meat.

Add a dash of white wine and a pack of tomato puree.

Sprinkle in some oregano, parsley and basil.
Add ketchup (optional)


Cook for about 15 minutes.




 


 


Fry some crushed garlic in olive oil, add flour,milk and a bit of dried parsley. Cook till it thickens.






 


Cook some pasta.. Toss it in the meat sauce .. toss that into a dish, pour the white sauce over the pasta, cover with grated cheese. Bake for about 10mins.. Done!








1 comment:

  1. hello sandhya
    my name is krithika saeed, a friend of rajeev's been following your blog for quite some time now. i really love the recipes you post, tried quite a few and they turn out pretty good (and im no expert) considering you also paint with so many fabulously bright colours, maybe you should work on a snack book for children (well for the mothers) i represent a publisher in calicut and i am sure that we could market something like this since there are several hapless mothers out there who have no idea what to pack for their kids for school and end up sending the same boring dosa and idli... just an idea
    i was thinking simple, bright and colourful as main key words..
    keep posting...

    ReplyDelete