Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pinwheels and Chocolate Coated Strawberries



I am going to keep this post short and sweet. I was supposed to finish tonnes of work, but I decided to take a break and enjoy the weather instead. There is nothing quite like enjoying the rain with a single piece of chocolate covered strawberries and a pretty, colorful pinwheel.  I know I am going a little overboard with the strawberries but I got a little too excited and bought a lot of them.
  To make chocolate coated strawberries, all you have to do is melt chocolate and dip the strawberries into it. Simple!










 








3 comments:

  1. The Double Chocolate Fudge Cake you baked was superb; just melted in my mouth!!!! You know how I would like to eat these cakes; of course with vanilla ice-cream! Yummyyyy…Hope to taste the chocolate dipped strawberries soon.
    -Acha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paintings...Ofcourse your baking is just too amazing :)

    ReplyDelete