Sunday, October 2, 2011

Love Daisy Cakes















I have no idea why I call them that. They are basically vanilla sponge with homemade strawberry preserve, custard and fruits. They are super light and fresh, perfect for your next tea party. Or any party for that matter. I am up baking at 12am, something is seriously wrong with me....  Sigh! OOoooh so 57 likes on the "Hungry?" page on Facebook! Thanks for your love and support! Could do this without you! Hope the 'likes' keep coming :)  

So this was the inspiration for the cakes... Its a song called 
Big Jet Plane by Angus and Julia Stone.
She said "hello mister, please to meet ya"
I wanna hold her, I wanna kiss her
She smelled of daisies, smelled of daisies
She drive me crazy, drive me crazy

Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane
Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane
Hey hey
Hey hey

No comments:

Post a Comment